Followers

Keerthi hot

Monday, February 7, 2011





When Keerthi was questioned about this, she said "I am therefore asking the same thing. Why I have not become the top heroine. I also do not know the reason. I think the time has not come yet. After Arjun I have not acted with big heroes. I have also about this but at the same time I felt so happy at. When I act with big heroes skills I will have the chance only to dance and sing with them but if I act in the story Which has importance to role then only I can bring out my acting.

Many are asking me Whether I am acting with bikini dress and in kissing scenes in order to fetch roles. It is not like that. I did the heroine role in sole Swetha. My role as title character. So I acted wearing swim suit in the introductory scene. With regard to the kissing scene it was unexpected.

Let's not talk about this now. After this they wanted me to repeat these kinds of scenes. I refused. Only if the story demands I will act in swim suits. With regard to kissing scenes, it's okay forever. So far I did not expose the role Which Would my acting talents. But now I am donning a realistic role in which i am blind in the film Kulasekaranum Koolipadaiyum, I am acting without makeup. You can see who Keerthi Chawla is in this film.

So I am doing different kind of roles in Thirumathi Tamizh and Ninavil Nindraval. With regard to my marriage, I will think about it only after three years and I also want to marry the person finalized by my parents. Until then I should not fall in love with anyone. But the chances are less because my full concentration is only in acting. "

When it comes to carat rough diamond weight nor more weight than those who cut because the cutting process more time, 50% of original weight was lost, get the best of jewels and precious stones.

Cut stones are more valuable if they as close as possible without color, unless of course it is a natural diamond intense color. The uncut version is a rough stone or color, because the outer layer of a frosted appearance to. Often come in white, brown, yellow, pink or blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment