Followers

Ileana hot photos

Monday, February 7, 2011






I'm not sure if the timing of last month's "news free zone" assignment could have been worse or better. Coming just two days after the devastating tsunami hit Asia, how could I realistically expect you to take a two-day break from the news? I wonder if it Seemed a bit callous of me to suggest such a thing. But here's the interesting part: when I sent out the newsletter, I was in the middle of a weeklong strike news and had not yet heard about the disaster. While the rest of the world was watching the tragedy unfold, I was engaged in the act of hibernation.

When I did hear about it, I pondered the implications of "missing" this huge event. As much as I'd like to imagine that my knowledge of the event might have had some positive effect on the region, I'm fairly certain that the people affected by the tsunami did not notice my ignorance.

On a more personal level, if I had learned about the tsunami when it first struck, the information junky part of me would have pushed for an aggressive campaign of information gathering. I only have to look back to the last Gulf war for an example. During the height of that was, I was logging over an hour each day of online Newsgathering. Calculating it out, over the course of that I had spent over forty hours gathering information that is of limited (or no) use.


Many manufacturers of wholesale body jewelry today offers much more creative and parts according to customer only preference and taste.

In the past, costume jewelry is made largely of plastic, Murano glass art gallery for the Lapidary gemstone jewelry, while the shell was a staple food for those who live near the beach. Classic and elegant new look resulting from the 50 and 60 years and has used the lines dividing the world of jewelry wholesale.

jewelry wholesale to now has a new look as fresh and natural ingredients and manufacturers use the art in the delivery of first class manufactured beauty. Now there is a haze in the different categories of jewelry. Precious stones, for example, are accessories to the colors green and red coral. Most fashion magazines now stress importance of the precious stone in the current fashion trend.

With the rolling out of spring, the latest fashions it dynamic in terms of design.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

www.zestaphoni.com

ammir.shahzad said...

visit...
youtubekorner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment